– Learn how to integrate conflict management strategies into the school building.
– Find out how to introduce schoolwide standards for student and staff problem-solving and conflict resolution.
– Develop an effective whole-school policy for behavior and discipline that focuses on teaching behavioral expectations.
– Discover how reinforcement and positive rewards can improve student behavior and achievement
– Identify ways to address and prevent bullying, including cyberbullying.
– Explore crisis planning and prevention tips.